Friday, May 25, 2012

Wow...I'm getting married!

Ok, ok, so it's more than a year until the big day, but it deserves to be said...I'm getting married!  Tony proposed on May 20th, 2012, while we were in St George.  I was pretty surprised by the proposal, and I think we were both surprised by my response...Yes! 

It has been so long since I thought about ever getting married again, and I was absolutely content to spend the rest of my life with things just the way they are.  And, it turns out, I am also content to commit my life to this amazing man, who surprises me each day.

Oh, and wedding plans - whoa!  So much to do, and thankfully, so much time.  I've never been good at planning ahead, or planning anything, but I am up to this challenge.  I've seen a lot of weddings, I have even helped plan a wedding.  Without really having to think about it, it is all pretty much there.  Tony and I have very similar ideas about what we want - a big party!  Make a promise in front of our friends and family, then party on!

I hope to keep this thing updated with ideas, plans and progress.  Forget Will & Kate, this really is the wedding of the century!

1 comment:

Brandy said...

no picture of the ring? :)