Saturday, April 19, 2008

Tagged by Brandy

Crikey, here I am, getting tagged by blogger and IRL friends! The challenge is to reveal 7 mostly unknown facts about myself. This is tough for someone like me, since I am pretty much an open book, but I am sure I will find something to share!Ok, Brandy, don’t say I didn’t warn you…

  1. Right now, more than anything else in the world I could wish for, I want a home of own own. Megan and I have always lived in apartments or with roommates, but now it’s time to get our own place…so, before Megan leaves for college, I want her to have a home that she can call her own.
  2. Although I see area’s for improvement, I am completely comfortable with who I am.
  3. #2 gets me into trouble sometimes, people see it as arrogance, but I’m not, I’m just happy with who I am.
  4. Although I believe in true, everlasting, unconditional love, I just don’t think it is in the cards for me, but I can’t give up on looking!
  5. I cannot stand to be judged, although I find myself doing that from time to time, that’s one of the things I work on everyday.
  6. Sometimes I wish I was more of a girly girl, but I'm not, so I just have to accept it!
  7. I am kind of like an M&M, my hard, crispy exterior hides a soft, sweet interior!

Heather, consider yourself tagged!

3 comments:

Brandy said...

Thank you for sharing! ;-) I'll have to blog one day about my "m&m" exterior.

Candice said...

I've always known you were a softy! Love ya!

Heather Neese said...

Ok Sioux! I did my list. Crazy girl. What are you up to lately?? And yes! I totally love Jake!! I'm heart broken for him... but I also love Edward.... I feel like I'm watching an episode of the Bachelor! Who will get the final rose?? Hahaha! I hope she makes someone up for Jake to imprint on... :) August is going to take forever to get here! Hahaha!